Looking for a healthy, nutritious, homestyle meal to feed the family?
Then look no further - here’s the perfect solution that ticks all the boxes:
- Packed with lean meat, protein and fresh vegetables
- No preservatives or additives
- Most are gluten free
- All contain Kakadu Plum as the natural preservative so they last in the freezer for 12 months! Yes 12 months!
- So easy to reheat – cut off the bag and heat in your oven or in microwave – ready in less than 30 minutes
- Plastic tray that the food comes in is oven bakable or microwavable too so no washing up either!
- Ethical products - when you purchase our meals you are supporting Indigenous employment in the Territory through jobs for our Indigenous wild harvesters of the Kakadu Plum, jobs in our kitchens for Indigenous apprentice cooks and jobs for our Indigenous mentors that assist local Indigenous apprentices and jobseekers transition to successful employment and careers.
You can purchase our dishes directly online, or pop into our cafe, Speaker's Corner Cafe in Parliament House to view our range.