- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
What can be returned?
Products with obvious quality flaws must be brought to the attention of the Catering Manager immediately. Please contact the Manager by phoning 0423 909 150.
When do items need to be returned by?
On the day of delivery.
Where do items need to be returned to?
This will be discussed at first contact with the Catering Manager.
Will I receive a credit for returns?
A refund can be issued in either immediate monetary form to a nominated bank account. Alternatively a credit can be left on your account to apply to your next catering order invoice.
Is there an in-store return option?
Speak to the Catering Manager about these in-store return points:
- Speakers Corner Cafe, Parliament House, Esplanade, Darwin City
- Bunnings Cafe, Corner of Osgood and Bagot Roads, Coconut Grove
- Level 3, TIO Stadium, Abala Road, Marrara